Week #3: Teamwork
Theme: Let's play and work together. Children create something together with a variety of art materials. Supervisors learn about teamwork and conflict resolution.
- Students learn about working together as a team by doing a creative activity together.
- Supervisors learn about promoting teamwork and strategies for conflict resolution.
Refreshing Recess Week #3 Lesson Plan (download handout)
Supporting materials (downloadable)
Every Moment Counts materials:
- Refreshing Recess Newsletter Week #3: Conflict Resolution
- 6 Steps for Resolving Conflicts for Students
Materials from other sources/authors:
- Teamwork Essentials (Retrieved from http://printables.scholastic.com/printables/detail/?id=51378&query=teamwork&N=0&Ntk=printables_minibooks&Ntt=teamwork&_fq=fff&spellcheck=false)
- De-escalating Conflict (http://crc-global.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/CRCWAYS.DEESCALATINGCONFLICT.pdf)
- Responding to Conflict (Retrieved from http://crc-global.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Responses-to-conflict.pdf)
- Skills for Resolving Conflict (Retrieved from http://www.creducation.org/resources/conflict_res_model.pdf)
- Enhancing Relationships in School Communities (ERIS): The 2 Minute Model (2006) (Retrieved from http://www.creducation.org/resources/2_min_model_scripts.pdf)
- 6 Steps for resolving conflicts at http://www.learningpeace.com/pages/LP_04.htm